Difference between revisions of "Scottish Dancipedia:Copyrights"
m (1 revision)
Latest revision as of 12:54, 26 March 2013
Information contained in the Scottish Dancipedia
- The dances listed here are subject to their owners copyright.
- Dance instructions are written in the editors own words and may include notes that were not published with the original dance (or exclude notes that were).
- If you are the copyright owner of a dance and are unhappy that the dance instructions are listed here then please send an email to webmaster@ScottishDancing.org.
Articles and general information contained here are the copyright of that articles editor.
Information for editors
If you are an editor of the Scottish Dancipedia then you must only submit content that:
- you own the copyright of, or;
- that you have the express written premission of the copyright owner, or;
- is public knowledge and is not subject to copyright.
If you are publishing the instructions for a dance,
- Write the instructions in your own words but remaining in keeping with the Scottish Dancipedias dance instruction guidelines;
you must not:
- directly copy instructions from another published source;